Your Partner for Business & Technology Solutions
Konark Software is SBA 8(a) small business that can provide complete turnkey solutions from the design phase to development, testing, and implementation services.
STARS III CONTRACT INFO:
STARS III Awarded Subareas:
CONTRACT PROGRAM MANAGER:
• DUNS: 025953518
Flexible Access to Customized IT Solutions to Meet Your Agency’s Needs
Konark Software is a GSA 8(a) STARS III prime contract holder. STARS III, is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions from 8(a) small businesses. Using 8(a) STARS III will enable federal agencies to engage Konark Software through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods, thereby saving time and resources.
In addition to the general IT services scope, Konark Software through 8(a) STARS III can provide Emerging Technologies. Work eligible for performance include but not limited to the following:
|Data Management||Information Assurance||Robotic Process Automation|
|Cyber Security||IT Project Management||Business Process Automation|
|Artificial Intelligence||Software Development||IT Operations & Maintenance|
STARS III Benefits and Features
- $50 billion program ceiling.
- Supports task orders with fixed-price, labor-hour, and time-and material terms.
- Gives agencies access to qualified 8(a) small business technology providers.
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- Does not include Functional Areas tied to specific
NAICS codes, increasing the eligible work for performance.
- Offers access to contractors with demonstrated
experience in emerging technology or in OCONUS locations.
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures.
- Easy to use web-based portal for proposal submission.
- Facilitates integrated IT-services based solutions and emerging technology requirements.
- Enables federal clients to earn small-disadvantaged business (SDB) credit.